Situated along the picturesque white beaches of Spain, the Costa Blanca is widely known to be one of the top places on earth to choose to live in. Renowned for its stunning 200km coastline, the area has much more to offer than endless beaches, not only for visitors but also residents.
Here are the top five reasons you should consider moving to the Costa Blanca:
1) Climate The Costa Blanca is known to have the best climate in Europe! The climate in the Costa Blanca is definitely one of its most attractive features. If you’re planning a visit or a move to the area, you may want to make sure you have that sunscreen packed in your bag. While you will find a wide range of temperatures throughout Spain, the Costa Blanca offers its residents year-round sunshine and beach weather.
2) Lifestyle and Language The laidback lifestyle on the Costa Blanca is the reason why many believe that the area is perfect to settle down. And, while it may not all be siestas and parties, one could easily be forgiven for slipping onto the bed for an afternoon nap. Life on the Costa Blanca sure beats the rat race of the big city life. Those native to the Costa Blanca area are known the world over for their love of life and down to earth nature. You will often find families sitting down for long meals together. In addition, Spanish is one of the most popular languages in the world today. Those who have moved to the area were quickly able to pick up the local lingo and within weeks could easily communicate with locals. Speaking Spanish with the locals also has an added benefit, visitors are treated like family.
3) Food With one of the widest varieties of fresh produce in Europe, the Costa Blanca is known for its food. Travel enthusiasts who follow various food journeys will agree whole-heartedly that the food on the Costa Blanca is among the best in the world. From fish to fresh fruit and vegetables and arguably some of the best wines in the world, the Costa Blanca can offer it all. In addition, the coastline has some of the best restaurants anywhere in the world, which is guaranteed to put all your senses to the ultimate test.
4) Culture Spain is known the world over for its kind-hearted, generous people. The Spanish culture is one of family, sharing and lots of food. These aspects make the Costa Blanca even more attractive to visitors and potential residents. For more information, visit Costa Blanca Magic portal.
5) Health Finally, if you didn’t already know Spain has one of the best healthcare systems in the world. To make matters even better, Spain has a near perfect environment for those wanting to obtain natural cures. That’s right if you’re looking for any sort of natural cure, then Spain is the perfect place. This combined with the availability of fresh produce make the country’s people some of the healthiest on earth. The Mediterranean style diet is one of the healthiest. For many living in the area, it also means that they have a longer life expectancy than anywhere else in the world, at over 80. Now, throw that fresh sea air and those clear skies into the mix and you have a recipe for success!